Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pets Linky Party


ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com is having a pets linky party! I would not have been able to participate a few months ago but, Roxy came into our lives as a Christmas present to my 16 year old daughter, Erin. She is a Welsh Pembroke Corgi. She is almost 5 months old. She is spoiled rotten! Everyone loves her! We take her to some of Erin's school tennis matches and the girls have decided she should be the team mascot. When we take her to my son's baseball games, she gets lots of exercise from all the little brothers and sisters of the players taking turns walking her around. She has stolen our hearts and we are so glad my husband came up with the idea to surprise Erin with her best Christmas present so far! Look at how much she has grown!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your dog is adorable. I am also a very proud corgi owner. Aren't they just the BEST dogs?

    ReplyDelete