Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you, thank you! http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com and http://reallyroper.blogspot.com awarded us with The Stylish Blogger Award! That really made our day!
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Here are Cindy's (Mrs. Hutter's) 7 random things:
1. I L-O-V-E cowboy boots! No, I do not own a horse or drive a tractor. Nor do I live on a farm. I have just collected cowboy boots from special trips and I wear them all winter long. I have four pairs (red, black, and 2 brown) and one of those pairs was given to me on my 40th (shhh! don't tell anyone that I am that old) birthday by my very dear friends! I hope that next pair I get are turquoise!
2. Dancing is one of my favorite things to do. We dance almost every day in our classroom. I put on old disco music and let the kids bust a move! We play "freeze dance" and sometimes we play "follow the leader", where one student is the leader and we all have to do the dance they are doing. I also will call out a body part and that is the only part of the body that can move while dancing.
3. My 16 year old daughter has wanted a dog for years. She used to beg us for one. So, my sweet hubby decided that a Welsh Pembroke Corgi puppy would be the perfect Christmas present for her. Roxy is the newest addition to our family and we adore her little rotten self! And of course, my hubby and I are the ones that take care of her most of the time.
4, My 13 year old son and 16 year old daughter go to the school that was the biggest rival to the school I went to growing up. My kids play baseball and tennis for their school and there is almost nothing I would rather do than to watch them and cheer for the team. But, it was kind of strange at first to root for the school that I grew up rooting against all the time.
5. I think I would teach even if I didn't get paid for it.... (really couldn't do that and feed the kids but, you know what I mean!)
6. My husband and I have been together since I was 17 years old. He was my date to my senior prom! I still have the dress I wore!
7. I am addicted to all of your fabulous blogs and get such great ideas from you all! THANK YOU!!!

15 great blogs are getting this award from us:





1 comment:

  1. Thanks ladies! I think you are stylish too! :) http://1stgradewithmisssnowden.blogspot.com/2011/02/me-stylish-haha-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete